– Before 2005, when Elvis & Kresse was setup, the decommissioned London fire-hoses went to landfill sites. Being made from synthetic materials they were to stay there for hundreds of years. However, applying the best craftsmanship and design to rework this incredible heroic resource since then Elvis & Kresse has rescued over 200 tons of this waste.
– Elvis & Kresse is a certified B Corp. B Corp certification ensures that business meets rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency.
– Products are ethically made by skilled craftsmen and women in the UK and Turkey.
– Elvis & Kresse is a certified B Corp. B Corp certification ensures that business meets rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
– 50% of profits from the sales of these products go to Fire Fighters Charity.
Materials & Care
Genuine decommissioned fire hose and a military-grade parachute lining mainly consisting of nylon & rubber.
Find out more about Elvis & Kresse here.
Shipping & Returns
Free international traceable shipping. Tracking number is e-mailed to you once the product has been shipped.
If shipping to the USA customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges are pre-paid by Amberoot.
More details about shipping.
More details about returns.