– Ramie is one of the environmentally friendly fabrics. It contributes to biodiversity of plants used to make textiles and is biodegradable. The fabric used by Sanikai is handwoven in Japan and is undyed. Therefore, you are guaranteed to get the best of the very exclusive Ramie fabric.
– Instead of using plastic buttons which would stay in ecosystems for several hundreds of years, Sanikai uses wooden ones.
– The fabric for the blouse is undyed, thus less chemicals are used.
– Manufacturing is made in a small family-owned company Dresdensia located in Lugano, the southern part of Switzerland.
– Encouraging diverse biodegradable fabrics such as in this case Ramie/ China Grass we are supporting smaller farms and farming practices which are more suited to local environmental conditions.
Materials & Care
100% undyed handwoven ramie fabric & leftover cotton cord. Wash at 30 degrees.
Find out more about Sanikai here.
Shipping & Returns
Free international traceable shipping. Tracking number is e-mailed to you once the product has been shipped.
If shipping to the USA customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges are pre-paid by Amberoot.
More details about shipping.
More details about returns.