– When it comes to ecological requirements, GOTS has perhaps the highest standards among sustainability certification schemes. A GOTS label means that every step of the supply chain starting from seed to final product is GOTS organic cotton certified.
– The fabric for this top is undyed, thus less chemicals are used.
– Organic farming especially the one certified by GOTS encourages and supports biodiversity, which is not only crucial for our own health and wellbeing but is also beautiful!
– Manufacturing is made in a small family-owned company Dresdensia located in Lugano, the southern part of Switzerland.
– Fabric used for the garment is GOTS certified meaning that every step of the supply chain starting from seed to final product have been checked by accredited inspectors and meet high socially responsible standards.
Materials & Care
100% GOTS certified organic cotton & elastic band. Wash at 30 degrees.
Find out more about Sanikai here.
Shipping & Returns
Free international traceable shipping. Tracking number is e-mailed to you once the product has been shipped.
If shipping to the USA customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges are pre-paid by Amberoot.
More details about shipping.
More details about returns.