Soft and mega wearable shorts by MUD Jeans. The brand is BCorp, PETA and Fairwear certified meaning environmental and ethical standards were upheld throughout the whole production process.
– 69% of garment is made from BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) Cotton. Recent Change Markets report argues that BCI cotton is likely not better than the conventionally grown cotton. For environmental reasons when choosing cotton garments we would always suggest to choose GOTS certified organic cotton.
– 31% are made from Tencel, which is produced in a circular economy way making almost zero waste in the process. It also uses very little water and is one of the most environmentally friendly innovative textile fibres. Tencel textile fibre is fully biodegradable.
– Trees used to produce the Tencel fibre are from the PEFC certified forests.
– Factories where fabrics for shorts were produced are OEKO-TEX 100 certified meaning that no harmful chemicals remain in finished fabrics.
– MUD Jeans are also BCorp certified ensuring that the company meets social sustainability and environmental performance standards, meets accountability standards and is transparent to the public.
– MUD Jeans is Fairwear certified ensuring compliance with these labour practices: no child or forced labour, no discrimination in employment, freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining, payment of a living wage, no excessive working hours, safe and healthy working conditions and a legally binding employment relationship.
– MUD Jeans are also BCorp certified, meaning that the company meets social sustainability and environmental performance standards, meets accountability standards and is transparent to the public.
69% BCI (Better Cotton Initiative) Cotton, 31% Tencel.
Wash at 30 degrees.
Find out more about MUD Jeans here.
Free international traceable shipping. Tracking number is e-mailed to you once the product has been shipped.
If shipping to the USA customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges are pre-paid by Amberoot.