It was never so easy to look nonchalant yet totally own the space. Jeans are BCorp, GOTS organic cotton, PETA and Fairwear certified meaning wholehearted care and respect for people and planet.
– When it comes to ecological requirements, GOTS has perhaps the highest standards among sustainability certification schemes. A GOTS label means that every step of the supply chain starting from seed to final product is GOTS organic cotton certified.
– The most sustainable version of cotton is a recycled one and here MUD Jeans uses 40% of it.
– Factories where fabrics for these jeans were produced are OEKO-TEX 100 certified meaning that no harmful chemicals remain in finished fabrics.
– MUD Jeans are also BCorp certified ensuring that the company meets social sustainability and environmental performance standards, meets accountability standards and is transparent to the public.
– MUD Jeans is Fairwear certified ensuring compliance with these labour practices: no child or forced labour, no discrimination in employment, freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining, payment of a living wage, no excessive working hours, safe and healthy working conditions and a legally binding employment relationship.
– Jeans are GOTS certified meaning that every step of the supply chain starting from seed to final product have been checked by accredited inspectors and meet high socially responsible standards.
– MUD Jeans are also BCorp certified, meaning that the company meets social sustainability and environmental performance standards, meets accountability standards and is transparent to the public.
60% Organic Cotton, 40% Recyled Jeans.
Wash at 30 degrees.
Find out more about MUD Jeans here.
Free international traceable shipping. Tracking number is e-mailed to you once the product has been shipped.
If shipping to the USA customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges are pre-paid by Amberoot.