Super comfy and durable denim shorts by MUD Jeans. The brand is BCorp, GOTS organic cotton, PETA and Fairwear certified meaning leading environmental and ethical standards were upheld throughout the whole production process. Shorts are made from a particularly exciting fusion of materials – organic and recycled cotton.
– When it comes to ecological requirements, GOTS has perhaps the highest standards among sustainability certification schemes. A GOTS label means that every step of the supply chain starting from seed to final product is GOTS organic cotton certified.
– The most environmentally friendly version of cotton is a recycled one and here MUD Jeans uses 23% of it.
– Factories where fabrics for this jacket was produced are OEKO-TEX 100 certified meaning that no harmful chemicals remain in finished fabrics.
– MUD Jeans are also BCorp certified ensuring that the company meets social sustainability and environmental performance standards, meets accountability standards and is transparent to the public.
– MUD Jeans is Fairwear certified ensuring compliance with these labour practices: no child or forced labour, no discrimination in employment, freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining, payment of a living wage, no excessive working hours, safe and healthy working conditions and a legally binding employment relationship.
– Shorts are GOTS certified meaning that every step of the supply chain starting from seed to final product have been checked by accredited inspectors and meet high socially responsible standards.
– MUD Jeans are also BCorp certified, meaning that the company meets social sustainability and environmental performance standards, meets accountability standards and is transparent to the public.