Simple, functional and fashionable hemp shorts from Hoodlamb in a black colourway. Versatile, easily styled and perfect for the warmer months.
– Made using 100% organic hemp, which–in our opinion–is the most environmentally friendly textile out there. Free from allergens, because it is grown without pesticides or fertilizers, HoodLamb hemp is organically grown and sourced directly from farms where it is hand sowed and harvested, creating some of the best hemp fibre in the world. Read more about the benefits of hemp here.
– Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified product, which means it’s made from a minimum of 95% certified organic fibres.
– All Hoodlamb dyes are fibre reactive. Each dye is hand selected to achieve the best possible colour fastness while the dying process uses over 50% less water than is required for conventional dyes.
– Hoodlamb are also members of the 1% For The Planet charity (like us!). They give 1% of their sales to various environmental grassroots organisations around the world.
– Hoodlamb’s products are made in specially selected factories defined by their outstanding working conditions, brilliant production/ research facilities and high-quality output. To safeguard quality and working standards, Hoodlamb visit the hemp fields, mills and factories that make the brand possible every year.
Hoodlamb have been creating functional yet fashionable clothing in harmony with the environment for over 20 years. Well known for their use of hemp, which is renowned as some of the best in the world, Hoodlamb was born to craft high quality, sustainable clothing with the kind of comfort and protection needed after surfing the raucous waves of the North Sea.
Free international traceable shipping. Tracking number is e-mailed to you once the product has been shipped.
If shipping to the USA customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges are pre-paid by Amberoot.
Designed in Netherlands, Manufactured in China, Materials from China